Who is eligible?
• If your child was born through assisted conception
• AND if your child is between 6-12 years old
• AND if you and your child are fluent English speakers
What will you and your family be asked to do?
• Fill out a screener at home
• Campus visit for neuropsychological assessment
• Campus visit for brain scan using safe and non-invasive MRI
• Locals will be reimbursed for your travel (for people who are willing to travel long-distance to participate, we will discuss the travel reimbursement on a case-by-case basis)
• You will also receive screenshots of MRI brain pictures of the whole family, and any standardized test results you wish to have
• Receive prizes/honorarium by participating.
• Receive information of your child from reading, math, cognitive abilities, as well as socio-emotional skills such as motivation and temperament.
• Receive practical guidance on list of strategies you and your child can implement that will help promote the skills of interest.
• Receive ongoing information about seminars and programs provided by our laboratory.
• Potential to help your school and PTA with in-class and after-school programs and field trips.
Your participation is completely voluntary. Anything you submit is kept confidential with us and will be used only by authorized researchers. In addition, you may choose to withdraw at any time.
Read more about study timeline.
Read more about our research team.
Directions to our research sites.